Smile Is Better :)
Welcome

Heyy , blogger :)
Welcome To My Blog
I'm Harris . 19 . Single ♥
P/s ; Respect my blog !
Terima Kasih :)
Click Click

Stories Author SecondFamily Shouted


CopyRights

All Right Reserved by Harris Denter Ⓒ 2012
Powered by Blogger
A lil bit about myself
Wednesday 1 February 2012 | 12:15 | 0 comments
 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم   السلام عليكم







My name is Muhammad Harris , born on September 26 , 1993
at the General Hospital of Jerantut , Pahang ,
has six other siblings , a sister , two brothers
and two younger sister , descendants of bloody 
Melanau Sarawak and Sabah Bugis
started lesson at the age of six years in Taski Abim Miri Sarawak , 
further studies on the degree of Sekolah Rendah Bantuan- 
Agama Miri Sarawak , after the expiry of the primary one , 
I moved to Sekolah Pondok at Pekan Baru , Indonesia
up to degree three ,returned to Malaysia on 24 December 2002 and 
moved to Pekan Nanas , Pontian
HELLO JB !! xD ,
registered at Sekolah Kebangsaan Pekan Nanas, up five degree ,
and then sent to Sekolah Kebangsaan Tanjung Gemok , 
to undergo the UPSR at the school ,
the length of my true life stories about school , 
huhuu ^^y , peace yaww 
here we go again ... :D
extend my education at Sekolah Tahfiz in a Maa'had ,
his name I do not remember how , but the school had closed 
for the reason i do not know , 
and then also , I have lost touch withmy family ,
and I was sent to the Seremban to work , 
my adventure began here , 
I work in a mini market as a manufacturer of fresh coconut milk ,
until a doctor confirmed I was suffering from  Appendicks  .. 
OMG ! that was really hurt.. :'(
as was then that my father came 
to take me home , I felt very happy , 
Setiap kejadian , pasti ade Hikmah disebaliknya <--- Selit bahase melayu sikitt .. xD
in the short story ,
I resumed my education will be cut off in the middle 
of the road by taking courses in GiatMara Gelang Patah , Johor , 
I took the electrical field ,
thus completing my studies there ,
far enough my writing ... ok xD ..
Thanks for reading ..






| New things